Sold Out - $65.00 AUD
An extremely rugged cover designed to accommodate a variety of Outdoor Field Data Books and Small Binders. A great deal of thought has gone into every square inch of this cover to make it an extremely functional field cover that can be used by many outdoor occupations.
Incorporated into the design are 10 vinyl checklist envelopes for quick access to maps, checklists, SOP's etc. These vinyl envelopes are removable and can be replaced if damaged.
This cover can fit but does not include
For an inch by inch description of this case please go to the "Details" tab.
Designed and Made In Canada by a bunch of pretty ambitious nit-picking outdoor types.
Please Note: We sell the cover only not the Data book/binder or any of the contents shown in images above.
1. Weight of Cover - 300g (Cover only with Checklist)
Shown below is the overall dimensions when layed out flat. The cover will only fit binders that up to 7.75" x 12" when layed out flat. This cover is designed to fit the RITR NSN 7510-01-498-2077 and the Army Book Cover NSN 7530-00-222-3521 or any other binder up these dimensions.
2. Front of Case - Large pocket located underneath the pocket flap for markers, pens and small tools. Pocket flap has a quick view map envelope incorporated below the flap. Great for quick viewing of important information without having to go into your case. Pocket flap also has a zippered hidden pocket to hold small tools, cell phone etc. Large velcro area on top of pocket flap for badges, crests, nametapes etc.
3. Rear of Case - Rear of this case acts as a large pocket with velcro flap in addition to a zippered map case that unzipps open to hold a 7" x 10" map. This is very hard feature to describe and i would suggest you view the video to really experience this unique feature.
4. Interior of Case - On left side there are 10 vinyl checklists that are securely velcroed to the top of the case. The 10 vinyl envelopes checklists can hold paper that is 4.75" x 6.25" in size. These vinyl envelopes can be removed for replacement if required. Underneath the checklist is a full length pocket.
5. Nametape Option - If you choose the nametape option, we will create a nametape that is 5" in length and adhere it to the front of the case with velcro backing on the nametape.
This case is made using Mil. Spec materials like Cordura Nylon, Nylon bonded thread and YKK Zippers.
Sold Out - $34.00 AUD
A basic no frills zippered Message Book Cover designed to fit a pad approximately 4" wide by up to 6.75" high. Shown is the Canadian Forces Field Message Book but...
Sold Out - $65.00 AUD
The Field Memo Book Cover is one of TNC's most popular Field Notebook Covers. One of the main reasons it is so popular is because they have incorporated into the design...
Sold Out - $56.00 AUD
Finally, a functional Reporters Notebook case designed specifically for taking notes outdoors in the elements. This case has been constructed using Mil. Spec. Materials and will keep your notes dry,...
Keep your Snipers Data Book organized, dry and dirt free with this functional case. Designed to hold the Snipers Craft Data Log Book Cover or Precision Rifle Data Book Cover....