The lightweight Patrol Pants are designed to be worn in a wide range of climates, including desert, mountain, temperate, jungle and urban. Manufactured from 100% Rip-Stop cotton they are highly breathable and very comfortable to wear, whilst maintaining the strength and durability required for combat. They are ideal for long patrols.
- Waist adjustment is via Velcro tabs, or 50mm belt loops.
- Zippered fly.
- Reinforced knees include a panel for adding foam protection pads. The knees are also pre-bent for active movement.
- Reinforced seat for durability. (Note: there are no pockets on the seat of the Patrol Pants as these are rarely used, are uncomfortable, and can snag on objects.)
- Two front hand pockets are open for quick access.
- Large right-hand leg pocket has a horizontal opening and expands to fit bulky items. It secures with both Velcro tabs as well as a zipper if necessary. This allows the option of quick access when necessary, or increased security of the pocket contents.
- Large left-hand leg pocket expands to fit bulky items. Its opening is vertical allowing easy access when seated. It secures with a zipper.
- Small expanding pockets are located on the outside of each lower leg. These are secured with Velcro tabs.
- Lower leg cuffs feature a drawcord for blousing if required.
- Drainage and ventilation holes are provided in the crotch area.
The Missionpac Patrol Pants are operationally proven.